Guide: LogStackLIDAR is reliable and simple to use
With any iPad Pro that includes the LIDAR sensor, you can measure raw wood stacks with our app, LogStackLIDAR, which relies on more than 10 years of data. A full report will be ready within minutes. Here’s how:
Download LogStackLIDAR from App Store and open the app. Log in with credentials given by HD LogSystems.
- For easy recognition of missing logs, select “Fill” from the bottom bar menu
- To add new logs, select “Edit”: Tap+drag the screen to add a new log, and adjust the size with your fingers
- Incorrectly sized logs can be adjusted using the adjustment bar (+/-) to the left
- Tap “Navigate” in the bottom bar menu to exit ‘edit mode’
- You can also erase logs by choosing “Erase” and tapping false logs. Press “Navigate” again to exit ‘erase mode’
Now a full measurement report will appear with all relevant results, including the total stack volume, solid volume of timber, total number of logs and diameter distribution.
Access results through the cloud
The measured timber data can be accessed by all business partners through a secure cloud solution.
The results can be downloaded in different electronic formats – e.g. PDF, CSV or ELDAT. Also, you can set up a system for exporting files automatically via a secure API solution for your own ERP system. We can assist you in this process, if needed.
In case of no internet connection during measurement of the raw wood stacks, the data will be stored on the device and can be uploaded as soon as the connection is available again.